Shotgun Forum banner

Laurona Shotgun

22K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  shaner81 
#1 ·
In the local gun store down here at school they have a Laurona Eibar 12ga over under sitting on the used rack. It's an older gun and the blueing is fading to brown. They are asking $550. Has anyone heard of this gun manufacturer before and if so what did you hear about them quality wise. The gun at the store locks up very tight, and the top lever still sits off to the right a bit.

G
#5 ·
Laurona shotguns are among the best made guns in the world. Wood for the stock is hand-selected and a bit of oil now and then really brings out the grain. Hand-carved detailing by true artisans in the Basque country in northwestern Spain. I have a 12 ga. O/U with fixed chokes (full, modified). It's great in the field, and also a good trap gun. I wish there was a dealer around here (Pensacola, FL).

#7 ·
I have a Laurona Eibar 12 Ga. over and under that was gift to me from my father, he purchased the gun when he was a, well allot younger than he is now. I love the gun it is beautifully engraved. However I do not know much about the history or the exact year it was made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.