Shotgun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking Hard at the Target???

108K views 2K replies 150 participants last post by  Curly N 
#1 ·
I don't know why I am going to ask this.

Everybody says that a gun that fits right will shoot where you are looking.

Everybody says to look hard at the target!

If a target takes an 8' lead and you are looking at the target and the gun goes where you are looking you will miss the target behind by 8'???

OK go ahead I am ready! :lol:

#1,578 ·
slowisfast said:
Quick! Someone, anyone post how many registered targets you have (yearly or in total), post a picture (preferably of yourself in front of something) and make snide and not very funny xenophobic jokes or make puns out of other peoples screen names!

I have 19,002 registered targets and Herb Parsons told me…
Slowisthenewstupid you are way outta line :lol:

Can we please get this to 100 pages so Terry can get a certficate or something :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

#1,591 ·
I just tried to read this entire thread. After 20ish pages I gave up. There is a lot of good information but it's hidden deep in a lot of name calling and bad jokes. As a result I don't think anyone will really benefit from the debate that took place.

Maybe all the major contributors could make one more post summarizing their key points. No name calling no debate.

Take this thread out strong not with a wimper.

Tim

#1,592 ·
Listen texas tiger you need a full choke and you need to see lead to shoot this game, hold on its i/c and look at gun no hold on mod and look at target.
Just buy my book or i will call you names.
Hey this game started in england but the usa will take over untill china starts shooting more.

#1,593 ·
An Englishman does know the difference between sync and sink . Sync is an abbreviation for synchronised (being in tune with) sink is where I spend my time washing up for SWMBO so that I can go shooting. Hence out of sink , able to post on my favourite thread on shotgunworld.com 'Looking hard at the target'. Only seven pieces of heaven to go.
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

#1,598 ·
salopian said:
' Hey this game started in england but the usa will take over '
Trust Ed Solomons and Phil Gray not to listen to you.
I believe Gebben is coming over to England in three weeks time to be educated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Customs official: Anything to declare?
Avi: Yeah. Don't go to England.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

#1,599 ·
Texas Tiger 95 said:
I just tried to read this entire thread. After 20ish pages I gave up. There is a lot of good information but it's hidden deep in a lot of name calling and bad jokes. As a result I don't think anyone will really benefit from the debate that took place.

Maybe all the major contributors could make one more post summarizing their key points. No name calling no debate.

Take this thread out strong not with a wimper.

Tim
You are so right about the first part (lots of good information) but even more right about the second part (lot of name calling and bad jokes)!

It is really to bad because there is some great info in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.