Shotgun Forum banner

Does your club does this for you?

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  dickn52 
#1 ·
I got this email from Oak Creek Sporting Club in Nebraska:

Members Picnic this Weekend!

Just a reminder that this Saturday, July 26th, Oak Creek will have it's annual members picnic. This is one of our ways to say "Thank You" for you support and business! We truly have the best members around. You members are more then customers, you are truly are FAMILY!!

What we are doing this year is we will be grilling burgers and hot dogs from 11-1 that will be free to all members and their families. Along with that, we will be running a special price that day of $25 / 100 targets. If you have been thinking about becoming a member, you are also more then welcome to join this weekend and partake in all the fun.

If you have any questions just drop us an email. Hope to see all of you members this Saturday, looks like the weather will be great!

Oak Creek Sporting Club,
2890 "W" Road
Brainard, NE 68626
866.OAKHUNT
oakcreektrk@hotmail.com

See less See more
#7 ·
Clubs in Tampa and Bradford do as well, along with a local club near Dunnellon.

#8 ·
Yes, 20th Skeet and Clays in Hooksett NH has held a member appreciation day a couple of years ago for its members and family. Free targets and food from 9-3 on the day of the event, all you had to do is show up with plenty of ammo and enjoy the day.

#9 ·
ysr_racer said:

Oak Creek Sporting Club,
2890 "W" Road
Brainard, NE 68626
866.OAKHUNT
oakcreektrk@hotmail.com
Wow, Brad. They even listed their name, address, state, phone number and email address. It's no wonder you like them so much!! ;-)

Demi

#11 ·
ysr_racer said:

Just a reminder that this Saturday, July 26th, Oak Creek will have it's annual members picnic. This is one of our ways to say "Thank You" for you support and business! We truly have the best members around. You members are more then customers, you are truly are FAMILY!!

What we are doing this year is we will be grilling burgers and hot dogs from 11-1 that will be free to all members and their families. Along with that, we will be running a special price that day of $25 / 100 targets. If you have been thinking about becoming a member, you are also more then welcome to join this weekend and partake in all the fun.

If you have any questions just drop us an email. Hope to see all of you members this Saturday, looks like the weather will be great!

Sounds like Dubia, LOL

Oak Creek Sporting Club,
2890 "W" Road
Brainard, NE 68626
866.OAKHUNT
oakcreektrk@hotmail.com

#12 ·
Island Shooter said:
ysr_racer said:

Oak Creek Sporting Club,
2890 "W" Road
Brainard, NE 68626
866.OAKHUNT
oakcreektrk@hotmail.com
Wow, Brad. They even listed their name, address, state, phone number and email address. It's no wonder you like them so much!! ;-)

Demi
Yep, that's exactly what "they" did :)

#14 ·
Two clubs here do that, one has a 200 bird shooter appreciation shoot the weekend before Thanksgiving and has a Thanksgiving dinner / lunch (depend on what part of the country you're from) in between 100 bird rounds. Another has a member appreciation day held on the 4th of July where they have a BBQ and open shooting.

#15 ·
I'm looking for that 'golf course' experience. You drive up and they put everything in your cart for you, then when done they clean the gun (clubs) and put it all back in your car when you drive to the pickup area. Of course all gun handling is under direct supervision. :wink:

#18 ·
His top membership includes:

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
Benefits:

Access to the SFSC grounds, all amenities and private clubhouse
All clays for daily shooting 20% discount on tournament targets
Priority registration for all tournaments Personalized parking space
Personalized golf cart 10 hours of shooting instruction peryear with past or present world champion
Discounts on club clothing Free Gunsmith Service Free gun fitting 12 on-site car detailing sessions

Lifetime Membership is valid for a period of 25 years.After 25 years, member will pay an annual membership fee equal to 50% of Platinum Membership dues.
Individual $70,000
Family Membership $90,000

#20 ·
Ron Mahle said:
Greater Houston has two steak nights per week. You bring the steaks and your drinks of choice and they do the setup of veggies and dessert. Love GHC. I order shells for delivery to the club and they magically end up in my locked storage garage at the club.
GHGC is first class and steak night is a hoot. A round of clays followed by a cold beverage and a steak is a good time. The "cooking exhibitions" generally provide some interesting entertainment :shock: . I was out there this afternoon and a few of the pros rolled in to tune up for tomorrow's PSCA shoot at American.

#23 ·
mudpack said:
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
Lifetime Membership is valid for a period of 25 years.After 25 years, member will pay an annual membership fee
:lol:
IIRC, the average age of the members is 60+, so 25 years IS a lifetime........ :mrgreen:

#24 ·
At a trap club a lifetime membership could be 10 or 12 years :)

(I joke, I joke, in four years I'll be 60 so I'll be eligible for ATA Sub Jr)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.