Shotgun Forum banner

2015 Gamaliel Cup

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jciii 
#1 ·
Hey Gamaliel guys ... Have you set the date for the 2015 Gamaliel Cup?

The World English Sporting Clays Championship is scheduled for your usual weekend...
April 7 - April 12 in Florida.

#3 ·
My understanding is the Gamaliel Cup, Browning Briley, and the Seafood Blast will be
April 7-12 2015.
You may note World English is on Winscore available for registration April 14-19th
The Texas State Shoot is the following weekend held at NSC in SanAntonio with over $175,000 of guns, money and Prizes.

On October 1st my first blog newsletter will premier featuring both scheduled and rumored shoot dates out 24 months, as well as new course and destination reviews amoung various topics. But the scheduling information has been the hot topic.
In case you do not think this is a hot topic, take into consideration, there is a major shoot booked EVERY weekend from Feb 1st 2014 thru mid August, and several weekends with two or three major events running simultaneously. Best to stay informed.

Email me at john@clayshooterssupply.com to be added to our email list and web site.
The new web site will also premier at that time with some cool specials.

Schedule Guru

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.