Shotgun Forum banner

Virginia State Championship, nearby Motels

369 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  DED&DED 
#1 ·
I have received several inquiries about motels near Bull Run Regional Shooting Center for the State Championship. I am posting this as a response to those questions.

Bull Run had listed two motels in Fairfax County but I could not find them on either the Shooting Center web site or their Facebook site. Call Laurelyn Rawson, Manager, Bull Run Shooting Center, for more detailed information.

There is a cluster of motels in Manassas, VA, about 5.3 miles (11 minutes) from the shooting center, at the intersection of VA 234 and I-66. These include Choice (Comfort Inn, et c.), Hampton In, Holiday Inn Express, and other similarly priced motels. The listed prices range from $75.00 up.

To reach the Shooting Center from 234/I-66, the best route is to go north on Sudley Road (VA Rt 234) to US 29 (Lee Highway) and turn right on 29. After a short ride through the National Park you will turn right onto Bull Run Post Office Road and can follow the signs from there.

In Fairfax County there are a large selection of motels along Route 28 and I-66. Most of these are a little pricier and a little farther away from the range.

A Google search for motels in Manassas and Centreville will produce a list of places.

I hope this helps with your planning to come shoot the Virginia State Championship.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.