Shotgun Forum banner

Sears Roebuck Model 200

12K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tylden 
#1 ·
I have a Sears Roebuck model 200 12 ***** pump, 2 3/4" chamber, full choke that was given to me 25+ years ago by my brother. It was used then. I would like to find out more about this gun, who made it, value, how old it is, etc. The serial number is P346544. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
Your shotgun was made for Sears by Winchester. It is the Winchester model 1200. They were made from 1964 to 1981.
Value depends on condition, type of barrel (plain vs. vent rib), demand, etc...

The Blue Book of Gun Values goes from a low of $90.00 (at 60% grading) with plain barrel to a high of $220.00 with a vent rib and 100% grading.

#4 ·
Hey thanks a lot folks !! I knew the old ****** wasn't worth much money, but it means a lot to me. Not only was it my first gun, but my older brothers as well. I plan on having it refurbished as it is only in "fair" condition....probably cost more than its worth actually, but like I said, it does hold sentimental value. I appreciate your help :D

#5 ·
Hey thanks a lot folks !! I knew the old ****** wasn't worth much money, but it means a lot to me. Not only was it my first gun, but my older brothers as well. I plan on having it refurbished as it is only in "fair" condition....probably cost more than its worth actually, but like I said, it does hold sentimental value. I appreciate your help :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.